Tuesday 12 April 2016

True Love

This writing was inspired by a picture of two young people sitting on a park bench. They looked bored and had space between the, but the man had one leg flung over the lap of the woman.

F: I can’t stand this guy. He is as boring as shit and look at how he drapes himself all over me as if I was just a piece of furniture. His leg is heavy. I wish he would get the fuck off me.
M: I wonder if someone hot will walk on by. I look hot in these jeans. Anyone walking by will see my Johnson bulging out and… Ooh yeah, a hot chicky babe will walk on by, see my massive dick and start drooling. She stops in front of us. It doesn’t matter that Barbara is here. In fact she’ll love it.
F: Maybe I should break up with him.
M: Chicky babe will stand right in front of me, then get down on her knees, slowly unzip…Christ my jeans are tight.
F: If I wait until after Valentine’s day, I’ll still get my present. Yeah, then I’ll dump him.
M: Her hot wet lips gliding along the supersensitive flesh. Her eyes will look up at me, glimmering with desire. Barbara will object at first, but as she sees how big my penis has grown and how much hot chicky babe is enjoying herself, Barbara will get down and join her. They will fight between them to have my dick in their mouths. Their moist rough tongues will flicker and lick and suck me hard, each vying for the privilege of my cum.
F: I really can’t stand him touching me. I won’t break up with him, but I’m never having sex with him again.
M: They will start taking turns, taking me deeper and deeper into their throats until they gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment