Wednesday 13 April 2016

Rent Day

This monologue was inspired by a picture of a naked woman. She was bent back with her arms on her elbows so that her perky breasts were pointed to the sky. Her head was upside down staring into the camera, hair dangling freely and her mouth ajar.

Could this position be any more uncomfortable? How come it is the most uncomfortable positions which looks the sexiest on screen? Are my nipples erect? They should have made it a little colder. How much am I being paid for this again? I need to redye my roots this week. Wait, I’m not pouting. I better get it right. If I have to reshoot this scene my back will be aching like hell. My shoulders will give it a good run for the money. Are my eyes sultry enough? Should I close them more? It is so weird that men find this shit sexy. What do I care? I have rent to pay.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this Samsara. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am always fascinated about how the male concept of sexiness is so far removed from the female experience.

    ReplyDelete