Friday 15 April 2016

He Loves Me So Much

I missed Luke last night. He’s going to kill me. Fuck! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! I should’ve been more careful. I was just having such a good time. It is nice to be treated like a lady for once…although what I did in the back seat of that taxi wasn’t very ladylike at all. Never done that with Luke. God, I’ve never done anything with Luke. He is sooooo bad in bed. I have had farts longer than his fucks. I wonder if I can make some excuse. Will you cover for me? No? Why not? What kind of friend are you? Fucker! Maybe Jaz will cover for me. She won’t mind. She knows what Luke is like. Do you have any idea what Luke will do if he finds out? You’re an asshole. You know I had to go to hospital last time right? I spent six fucking weeks in a cast and he didn’t even give a shit. There I was, wheeling around on a desk chair because even with my leg in a cast I still had to cook the dinner and do the dishes, not to mention all the rest of the fucking housework. He says he loves me, but you don’t hurt the people you love. Or at least that’s what people say. Did you see Dr Phil the other day? He had that guy on who was in jail for murdering his girlfriend because she screwed around on him. God, do you think Luke can get that upset? It’s a completely different thing of course. Just because he hit me, and broke my leg once, doesn’t mean he’s gonna kill me. That’s just crazy shit. Normal people don’t do that sort of thing and Luke definitely isn’t like that. He loves me. Do you know, he actually brought flowers home the other day. Can you believe it? We had this massive argument. He accused me of screwing around which is kind of funny because I wasn’t then. Last night was the first time ever. Anyway, he went off his tree, broke a few dishes, started choking me… Luckily his phone rang so he just threw me against the wall and then stormed out the back to answer it. I was fine, just a few scratches and a sore neck. He felt really bad about it when he came back in. Wouldn’t stop saying sorry and telling me how much he loves me. I know it’s true, that’s why I stay with him. He must love me so much if he gets that upset about me being with another guy. That’s why he can’t know about this…

No comments:

Post a Comment