Wednesday 23 March 2016

A Heavy Bastard

Another generic writing exercise...

A: Heavy bastard, eh? How much do ya think he weighs?
C: Stop ya woman mouthin' and get that fucker up. I don't have all day.
A: Right. Sorry.
B: Never apologise ya pussy. Put ya back int't.
A: Fuckin' 'ell. If he was a cow I'd swear he was preggers.
C: What'd I say?
A: Sor...
B: Shut it!
A: Sor... No, I didn't say it!
B: Boss, the new fucker won't shuddup. Can I do it for him?
A: Hold on!
C: I'd like to say yes, but they got them legislations and stuff. Says you can't teach staff how to do their jobs the old ways. Gotta be all namby pamby and give 'em sweets 'n treats instead of a good ole fashioned clock over the mug hole.
B: I could do't for ya.
A: I didn't mean nothin'! Just bein' friendly 'n all.
B: Lift. I said lift ya little fucker. Ow! Fuck!
C: You two pieces of shit better not fuck up my merchandisements. That hide comes out of yours if there's damage.
A: Sor...It's so cold. My fingers are numb.
C: That's not the only part of your humanistics that'll be numb if you drop it again. Both of you pick it up and do it right. I ain't got all hourings and I'm not payin' ya past the clock off. And you don't leave til it's done.
B: Sorry Boss.
A: Never say sorry. Ow! Bastard!
B: Keep lip smarting me like that I'll smash your head in.
C: I thought I told you 'bout those legislations?
B:Sorry Boss.
A: C'mon. Let's get the bastard up.
B: Yeah. Me nut jugglers are running for the big top right now. 1, 2, lift!
C: Finally. When I get back I want it sliced, diced, and iced and ready for distribution.
A & B: Yes Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment