Wednesday 16 March 2016

Shall We Play A Game?

Generative writing exercise...

A: Sit down.
B: Stand up.
A: You're embarrassing.
B: You're boring. Look at this.
A: I don't want to.
B: Come on, get up. Play with me.
A: Put that down. He's watching.
B: Are we allowed to use this?
C: As you wish.
B: See. Do you know the rules?
A: No, of course not. Nobody plays this anymore.
B: Do you know how to play?
C: It's not my business.
B: That's not an answer.
A: Leave him alone and sit down.
B: Why are we here?
All together: B: Oops! A: You idiot! C: Oh dear.
A: Now look at what you've done!
B: I'm sorry. How do I get down there?
C: Don't worry about it.
A: I told you not to mess around.
B: It was an accident.
A: Sit down.
B: As soon as I get it.
C: No, really. It's fine.
B: It's not fine.
A: Sit the fuck down!
C: No need for that kind of language.
B: I just wanted to have fun. That's why we're here isn't it?
A: Sit down. Look at the view, it's magnificent.
C: Can I get you both a drink?
Together: B: Yes please A: No, we're fine.
B: You might be fine but I would like an iced tea please. Why are you being such a pain in the arse?
C: Certainly. Are you sure you don't want anything?
B: Yes, he does. He'll have one too.
A: Are you speaking for me now?
C: Are you sure?
A: What is with you today?
B: What is with you? When did you become so dull?
C: Are you sure?
A; Dull! Who arranged this?
C: Shall I get you a tea as well?
B: Yes, but I didn't know your nose would be so far up your own bum you would become a turd!
C: I'll go and get the drinks, shall I?
A: Me? You were the one who pestered me once you discovered I knew her.
C: Okay. I'll be back shortly...
B: I don't give a shit about any of this. I wanted to see you with her. Who are you around her? Will I recognise you?
A: What are you talking about?
B: How long have you known her?
A: I told you.
B: I know, but if that's true how did you make this happen? How? How?
A: We worked together.
B: When?
A: What?
B: When? When?
A: Oh, my god!
B: Sit down!
C: Your drinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment