Thursday 17 May 2012

Another One Bites The Dust

The list of EOIs to be completed at this time of year is ridiculous!  Having said that, they do get easier, I guess.  Actually, tonight I did one that actually quite excites me - Revolvt Productions in Kensington.  I have never been to the space, but the on-line information looks amazing.  I have financial considerations, of course, so I have requested the cheapest venue, but to be honest I would love to do the show in the Ballroom.  That floor, that configuration - it would be perfect for Othello!  The other positive is that they don't require 50% deposit on the same week as Fringe registration.  That is helpful.  There is one negative, which is that they won't be announcing the programming until the 27th which is only 3 days before Fringe registration closes.  A bit nerve racking.  I guess everything about this game is nerve racking though.  There are no absolutes, just a lot of cross your fingers and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment