Friday 13 July 2012

The Final Stretch

Yeeha!  I have cast Kevin Rudd, and if Syd Brisbane does actually commit to the project I will have it completely cast.  That will put all of the pieces in place.  Then I just have to rehearse and build this sucker and it will be realised!

I have also discovered that if I join Dancehouse I can get rehearsal space for around $10 hr which is great.  It means I don't have to spend big heaps of money on rehearsals, which means I can spend more on - well - all the other things that are going to cost money.

I got more good news yesterday too.  It turns out that Verve have moved their show into another venue, which means we won't have to do the usual Fringe bump in and out every night in a half an hour.  The venue is basically ours, and we can set it up how we like it and leave it be.  I swear, the stars are aligning in all the right ways.  This was obviously meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment