Saturday 8 March 2014

Launch!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, the new e-soap opera 'The Players' has now officially launched.  If you want to check it out go to http://theplayerssoapopera.blogspot.com.au/ and enjoy the commotion.

The e-soap is set in a theatre company called Dramaticus Theatre, owned and run by Ruby and set up as a family affair.  With her brother Michael's fame and talent to spearhead the directing and a cast made up of family, sparks are sure to fly as the company struggles to find it's way in the harsh and unforgiving entertainment industry.

I am doing this as part of my residency at Victoria University.  It is not a requirement, just a writing task I have set myself.  It is going to be great fun and is part of an attempt to allow myself to sit in moments and not require an outcome or resolutions.  The blog will make sure I stay disciplined within the practice and may even gain a following;)

My only concern is that it may become bigger than Ben Hur, but that will be a happy problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment