Sunday 15 April 2012

Miracle worker

I just proved to myself how amazing I really am.  I learnt a new skill, downloaded new software, and created this wonderful portfolio of my directorial work (see the pages to the left).  Yesterday I was thinking I couldn't get anything done.

So now I am a pro at converting video files, uploading them, attaching links, etc, etc, etc.  Yes, I know most of you mastered these arcane arts years and years ago, but some of us a slower than others.  For some reason, I just haven't had a significant enough need to actually work it out and do something about it.  Now I do, and it is done.  That is kind of how I roll.

I am a bit exhausted by the whole ordeal.  I have basically spent all day on this blog thing, so goodnight until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment