Tuesday 12 August 2014

Automatic Writing #6

I am so cool.  Everybody thinks so.  Do you know how they can tell?  Well, I guess if I had tl tell, you it wouldn't be true.  You can just see it for yourself.  I am always having problems with my friends because they are always so jealous.  They say they aren't, but how could they not be?  I mean, seriously!  Once, Jenna tried to tell me that she thought her hair was better than mine.  I laughed.  There is no point in getting upset because I know it is absurd and they are just trying to feel better about their imperfections.  It must be hard to have a friend like me.  Imagine always being compared to me and to be shown wanting.  I guess it would be easier for them if I had some flaws, but I really don't.  Usually, people who are this gorgeous are quite dumb.  Not me.  Dux of the School.  If they are not dumb, they are mean and bitchy, but I never say a bad word about anyone.  I never even mentioned it when I noticed that Jenna's last eyebrow wax was uneven.  And when Kurt spilled pasta sauce down his white pants, I was the first person to stand up and yell for a waiter.  Jenna said I should have been more discreet, but I know what I did was right.  Pasta sauce stains, and I couldn't be seen walking around with a guy with sauce down his pants.  I don't understand why Kurt dropped me that night.  I guess it's even harder to date perfection than it is to be a friend to it.  That's alright though.  Everyone either wants to be my boyfriend or my best friend.  I have warned Jenna that there is a lot of competition out there.  She once said she didn't want to be my friend anymore because I was so self-centred.  Self-centred?  Silly girl!  I had to explain to her that she was just not seeing things the way they truly are and she is confusing confidence and knowledge with ego.  I don't blame her for her confusion.  She isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment