Monday 11 August 2014

Automatic Writing #5

RON:  Hup, 2, 3, 4.  Hup, 2, 3, 4.  Hup, 2, 3, 4.  Hup, 2, 3, 4.  Hup, clomp, clomp, comp. Hup, clomp, clomp, clomp.  Hup, clomp, clomp, ...

HARRY:  Ouch!

RON:  Wait a minute.  Wait a minute!  What is going on?

HARRY:  I keep tripping over these stupid pom poms.

RON:  Get it together soldier!

HARRY:  I am not a soldier, I'm an actor.  And even if I was, the enemy would win in five seconds.  Who ever heard of going to war in pom poms?

RON:  Come on, Harry.  Pull yourself together.  Rehearsals are already behind schedule.  Pick up your feet - literally, mate.

HARRY:  I would have to lift my feet to the ceiling to walk in these shoes.  What kind of army are we supposed to be in anyway? The clown army of east circusia?

RON:  Don't be stupid.

HARRY:  I'm not being stupid, Ron.  Look at these tights, and garters, and a skirt!  Are we playing girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment