Tuesday 27 March 2012

Wings of a dove

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!  I just discovered that my hair is going white at the temples - just like all those distinguished gentlemen in old movies.  I showed my housemates and they started talking about going grey gracefully.  Huh.  That is the kind of thing people who never think they will go grey say.  I blame the accident.  It is kind of handy having one to blame.  It has obviously been so stressful dealing with life since then, that my hair has been drained of it's life force.  No - I am NOT getting old.  I am no older than I was 20 years ago.  I am Dorian Gray.  Wait, no, that ended badly...

In an attempt to make myself feel young again, I shall talk about rehearsals.  Quite a brilliant rehearsal.  I looooove butchers' paper.  Stick it up on a wall, give actors coloured textas and then just stand back and see what happens.  It is always fascinating and you never end up where you thought you would.  We discovered today, that when you date a friend's ex, that friend is always with you.  They actually become the most important person in the relationship.  This is why it is ALWAYS a bad idea.  On a more practical note, I also discovered that actors don't like getting homework.  My evil brain is excited with this discovery and is plotting mischief as I 'speak'.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment