Sunday 25 March 2012

In the beginning, there was...

So, here I am.  I don't know what I am doing, or why I am doing it, but then again, why not?  I think I am interesting and fascinating and only need the rest of the world to catch up and figure it out too ;)

Today has been a day of exploration.  For some reason I was in a bit of a cooking frame of mind, so I made peach danishes, which I am really hoping my housemates will eat most of.  I then got very excited and made chicken and vegetable soup right from the chicken on the bone stage.  It might have gone better if I had remembered to use a stock cube.  Oh well, live and learn.  I felt very Martha Stewart though.  Mmmmm, is that a good thing?

I have also been exploring the interverse and checking out the online music produced by my housemates and their partners.  There is a distinct 'Townsville sound' I think, but check their sites anyway:

Elle Graham
Kate Martin
Mind Tree (Mitch Nordine)

They are all rising stars, so get on the bandwagon before everyone else does!

I am a bit too lazy to do any work on the show I am currently directing (The Gentlemand and The Thief at the Guild Theatre).  To salve my pathetic conscience, however, I did email the draft production schedule to the venue.  That way my brain thinks I did some work, even though sending an email is less effort than even making a cup of coffee....speaking of which, I think I need one now.

Have fun.  I shall blog again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment